Monday, October 14, 2013

Topshop (Fall Clothes Part 2)

 




This sweater orange sweater (left) comes in all different colors. If it were up to me I would get all the colors! :)

Monochrome Denim Check LeggingsSpot Split Front TreggingsFoil Metallic Wetlook Leggings
Floral Cut Out Back Blouse   
This post has been created by both Morgan and I , she picked most of the sweaters I love them both . 
These are the fall clothes we love from two stores. These are all the clothes I plan on doing more may come. 
What is happening in the foreseeable future you ask ?
There will be a post about an awesome singer/directioner, 
More musical playlists type things,
And as we get closer to Midnight Memories more of that .
(Also some surprise extra bits probably about youtubers/little mix/ ed sheeran) 
Thank you for reading ,
Mady 
@MadyluvsNiall
Morgan
@luvsweaterlouis



No comments:

Post a Comment